Thursday, February 16, 2012

Week 18



Skipped Week 17. It was just another week.. except I got to visit my sweet best friend, Amanda in Emporia (Picture below), and I had a lovely beyond lovely first Valentines Day with my man. I've been working at the store and babysitting and it seems like I don't hardly have time to breathe let alone BLOG! Bad blogger Olivia. Hopefully things slow down soon. I've been enjoying getting Meagan to rub lotion on my belly by saying "If you don't, I'm going to tell Mom about ________." Works every time. (P.S.- Don't ask my siblings if I've been having mood swings because they will tell you I am AND I MOST DEFINITELY AM NOT.) We find out next Friday what the babies are! So that'll be my next blog post. And I think I'm just going to sleep through next week. Here's a picture from my weekend in Emporia! :)



Partying with a pregnant girl is CLEARLY the thing to do these days.

Have a good weekend! :)

Love, Olivia, Baby A, and Baby B
(Who are now the size of bell peppers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment